Spatially Cued Surround Loudspeaker 2-Way Coaxial with 12" LF
The SCS 12 is a coaxial-driver, 2-way, fullrange cinema surround loudspeaker ideal for multi-channel surround formats and is designed for overhead installation as well as for standard on-wall installations.
- 400 Watt power handling (average continuous pink noise) with high sensitivity provides high SPL capability.
- Consistent 100° x 100° broadband pattern control
- Extraordinary clarity cinema surround with extended frequency response for special effects
- Components: 300 mm (12 in) woofer with Kevlar reinforced cone and 75 mm (3 in) voice coil. 25 mm (1 in) exit compression driver with unique patented design and high temperature polymer diaphragm.
- High-Power passive crossover network
- Overload protection
|JBL SCS 12|
|Product Code:||SCS 12|
|Frequency Range||29 Hz – 19 kHz (-10 dB)|
|Sensitivity||99 dB, 2.83V @ 1m|
|Maximum SPL||124 dB SPL, 131 dB Peak|
|Nominal Impedance||8 ohms|
|Power Rating||790 W (AES)|
|Dimensions (mm)||1350 mm X 590 mm X 540 mm (53,2 in X 23,2 in X 21,3 in)|
|Net Weight||79 kg (173,8 lb)|
|Shipping Weight||88 kg|